General ā€” TransplantLyfe

General

Transplantlyfe playlist

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
Updated August 4, 2021 in General

Songs that got you through transplant? Share 'em here! I'm curating a transplantlyfe playlist and would love to know what you'd add. Here's mine!(Once I get all your suggestions I'll share the link to the spotify playlist)

Alive by Daughtry

I am here by Pink

We remain by Christin Aguilera

Born ready by Zayde Wolf

Unbreakable by Kelly Clarkson

Healing by Riley Clemmons

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

• jg_fourdotsTransplant Patient

Freedom by Beyonce. Never Enough by Loren Allred. Glorious by Macklemore. Turn down for what by Lil Jon. Girl on Fire Alicia Keys. The song that got me out of bed after surgery.... Welcome by Beyonce.

July 15, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

You Say - Lauren Daigle / Fight Song - Rachel Platten / This is Me - The Greatest Showman / The Greatest - Sia / I Lived - OneRepublic

July 16, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

@JimGleason_TRIO i love that story! Singing at the top of your lungs is so cathartic!

July 16, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I’m adding all these songs to the playlist!

I also listened to a ton of the soundtrack from the musical 6. Especially the one that went “I’m the queen of the castle, get down you dirty rascals, get down.” Every single physio session that was playing

July 16, 2021
  • bhameisterTransplant Patient

Better Days - Dermot Kennedy / Chapters - Brett Young / Lease on Life - Andy Grammer / Warrior - Avril Lavigne / Broken & Beautiful - Kelly Clarkson / Tough Ones - Cooper Alan

Some of these I just discovered, but they can relate to pre transplant even post transplant. I love belting Better Days by Dermot Kennedy in the car. It makes your day so much better!

August 17, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

@bhameister I’d never heard that song by dermott Kennedy but I love it and am adding it to every playlist!

I had a car dance belt it out session to Daughtry before labs yesterday and I highly recommend. Great stress relief, and bonus points for making all the elderly people in the parking lot stare in horror šŸ˜‚

August 17, 2021
  • bhameisterTransplant Patient

That is awesome! I like to have my belting sessions on my 30 minute drive to and from work. You just need it after a long and stressful day. I will have to try that going to labs next Monday.

If you like that song by Dermott Kennedy, check out the rest of his songs too. My sister introduced his music to me and I fell in love right away. šŸ˜€

August 17, 2021