General — TransplantLyfe

General

What does summer mean to you?

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
August 10, 2021 in General

i posted this on Instagram a little while back. It’s August, which has always held great transformation for me (I was also transplanted in August!)

what does summer mean to you? Is there a season that holds significance for you?

Tagged:

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

• AnnMarieCare Partner

It means soaking in that much needed vitamin D. Taking it in and letting it do it's healing work!

August 10, 2021
  • DebTransplant Patient

Summer to me is lazy days relaxing on my porch in my swing or working in the yard. Trips to the lake and going fire fighter conferences with my husband and extended fire family. I’m more of a fall person.

August 12, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

i'm definitely more of a fall person too. Fall and winter are my favourite times of year. I'm already planning out my fall decor in my head. But I am trying to find the simple beauty in summer. Despite my dislike for it it does seem to always be transformational for me

August 12, 2021
  • DebTransplant Patient

When I was working for the school system summer was filled with all kinds of activities trying get everything in before school started again but now we are laid back not doing much. I don’t like heat and it’s been in upper 90s for weeks so I am so ready for cooler fall temps and all of my favorite holidays!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

August 12, 2021