General — TransplantLyfe

General

What are you grateful for?

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
September 27, 2021 in General

Today I'm grateful for hot coffee, changing fall leaves, puppy snuggles and good lab results. Your turn!

1 - 8 of 8 Other Answers

• Wardvc25Transplant Patient

I am grateful for the blessing of life, a crisp fall day, the ability to inspire, uplift and fellowship with others and the safety of my family and friends.

September 27, 2021
  • DebTransplant Patient

Today I’m grateful for my family and friends who have been by my side the last 3 years, for the fact my friend wasn’t hurt in her car accident today and for the beautiful fall day which I have been enjoying.

September 27, 2021
  • BrucePTransplant Patient

Where do I start in expressing my gratitude to God? In thanks giving for my daughter who has survived 2 transplants. When she was just 5 months old and almost died in my arms, I prayed that I would get to know her, what she likes and what she doesn't like, Praise God. She's 35 now and such a beautiful woman. So proud.

September 28, 2021
  • Wardvc25Transplant Patient

Praise be to God...all things are possible in and through Him!

September 28, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient
    September 28, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

Yes! I can feel the love in this post - it reminds me of something my own parents might write. I love your outlook - grateful and praise for her life over the focus on her struggles

September 28, 2021
  • BrucePTransplant Patient

Thank you so very much. Sarah is an amazing women and it's so much fun to watch her and see3 what she does.

September 28, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

I’m grateful for the fact I woke up today, the cooler weather in Texas, the amazing family and friends who support me.

September 28, 2021