General — TransplantLyfe

General

Who inspires you?

brookegurradExpert
Transplant Patient
October 7, 2021 in General

Today I was looking for some extra motivation because I've been feeling bad lately.

I started thinking about who inspires me, and I thought I'd throw that question out to y'all.

So....who inspires you and why? Let's get encouraged!

1 - 7 of 7 Other Answers

• ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

My mother is my greatest inspiration. She faced a lot of adversity in her life, and had to raise two children as a single mother. She worked extremely hard to provide for us, but I rarely saw her complain about her fate.

October 7, 2021
  • I didn't have a person come to mind but instead a collection of people, the people that inspire me the most are those who set a goal and will do everything they can to achieve it. Going to the gym and seeing people there for the first time who are trying to lose weight or better their lives as a whole are some of the people who inspire me the most, brings a smile to my face every time I see them!

October 7, 2021
  • brookegurradExpert
    Transplant Patient

I love this answer @Jacob_Hiebert! I love the persistence of folks with a clear vision for what they want.

October 8, 2021
  • brookegurradExpert
    Transplant Patient
    October 8, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

@Jacob_Hiebert inspires me. So does @brookegurrad 😉

The people who inspire me most are the people who are real and messy and honest and still have an incredible depth of love and hope in them. People who create out of pain, who aren’t afraid to go on a journey of self reclamation and come out transformed.

October 8, 2021
  • brookegurradExpert
    Transplant Patient

@AliEm14 i love the line you wrote: “people who create out of pain”

Pain is when I write the best and create the most.

October 9, 2021
  • LivCare Partner

People who create and make a difference inspire me

October 9, 2021