General — TransplantLyfe

General

⚠️ Be Careful + Stay Safe 😷 😷

Sdey0522Expert
Transplant Patient
July 14, 2022 in General

To all my fellow #transplant #warriors:

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

PLEASE Take ALL the precautions & it's best NOT TO 'cut corners', 'take shortcuts', 'let your guard down' .

The COVID beast is alive & potent!

Be Careful + Stay Safe 😷 😷 

Live life to it's fullest, with care.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• HummingbirdCare Partner

Hope you feel better soon!!!! Its definitely out there and it seems there is not much being said about it here in Florida, not surprised, wish mask wearing was more prevalent, etc. My son and household are recovering from our round of Covid fortunately and prayers out to anyone experiencing a loss or battling the virus. Stay strong!

July 15, 2022
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

thank you @Hummingbird . Prayers and best wishes to you & your family too. The masking is essential!! (and could potentiall save lives at this point).

July 18, 2022
  • Howanitz39Transplant Patient

Sdey0522

I hope you get better quickly and do not have the long term side effects that I hear about. I am glad your new lung is doing good 💚. So far my parents and I have not gotten covid(I live with my parents) but my parents got 4of their shots and I got 3 I need to wait till I can get my fourth shot because I got 4 shot of evershild I know I spelled that so wrong . I wear my mask all the time I know for me it is the normal thing to do . 😁💚

July 19, 2022