General — TransplantLyfe

General

New source for Tplant medicines that are the best I have found to date.

A_RayTransplant Patient
December 1, 2022 in General

I found a new source for Tplant meds...costplusdrugs.com...it is co-founded by Mark Cuban (Texas billionaire, on the show Shark Tank, and owner of the Dallas Mavericks). Best prices hands down. Great price on Urso too. It is mail order. Go to the website for details. It's very transparent and easy. You can explore prices without ordering.

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• KarinExpert
    Transplant Patient

Great resource! I wish we had a pharmacy totally decided to us transplant patients where they truly cared…

December 4, 2022
  • brookegurradExpert
    Transplant Patient

There is a pharmacy in Mississippi called The Transplant Pharmacy. It is committed to transplant patients nationwide and they are A-MAZING!

December 5, 2022
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

@brookegurrad - yes, The Transplant Pharmacy is actually a Caredx entity now.

They're trying to work with transplant centers & clinics to expand nationwide, to help the transplant community.

December 6, 2022
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

@A_Ray - thank you for the information about costplusdrugs.com. That's a great price ($20) for a 90 day supply of Tacrolimus! 👍

December 6, 2022
  • This is great information. Especially for those just coming home from transplant because of the amount of meds that are taken.

thanks for sharing!!

December 7, 2022