General β€” TransplantLyfe

General

After transplant

KarinExpert
Transplant Patient
March 27, 2023 in General

What was the one thing you could not do pre transplant that you value the most now post transplant?

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I say this all the time but I was literally a shell of a person before transplant. I didn't have a personality because the entirety of my being was dedicated to staying alive. I couldn't eat, couldn't be physically active, had no social life. I didn't even know what was possible for life until post transplant. Transplant didn't save my life, it gave me a life.

March 27, 2023
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’šπŸ˜ŠπŸ’š My greatest joy after my LTP is living my best life, Loving on my rescue pup and taking her for walks at the park and my neighborhood, most of all I❀️ being outside I am pretty much a loner but my flowers/plants working out in my yard bring me much joy.πŸŒ»πŸŒΈπŸŒˆπŸ¦‹πŸŒΌ

These were things I was doing but it was a struggle and eventually got to where I could hardly do anymore.😊😊

March 27, 2023
  • Philipjones17Transplant Patient

being physically active because the last month before my transplant it got really hard for me to go to track practice and put 100% into practice because i was always fatigue and tired

March 28, 2023