General

Howโ€™s everyone feeling today

Bran379Transplant Patient
September 4, 2023 in General

Just wanted to check in and see how people are enjoying this Labor Day holiday

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

• AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

My husband and I attended a wedding for one of his co-workers over the long weekend, which was really fun. The weather is finally cooling down where I live, and it’s feeling like autumn so I’ve been very excited to bring out all the pumpkin decor and pumpkin spice treats.

September 5, 2023
  • DebTransplant Patient

Oh you are so lucky. I’m in SW Virginia and it’s so hot and very humid today and has been for days. Fall is my favorite time of year and I’m ready for some much cooler weather. I have started pulling some fall decorations. We have had a great weekend even it was hot.

September 5, 2023
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

I had a very enjoyable Labor Day. I did some gardening. The weather is finally cooler in San Diego. And I talked to one of the ladies that I mentor about her upcoming transplant. It was a nice relaxing day.

How was your Labor Day?

September 5, 2023
  • TServoldTransplant Patient

I just love this thread. Sometimes I forget to pay attention to "how are we". I find myself answering "good", or the typical mundane responses when asked what are your plans. "the usual, chores, kid stuff, etc." We didn't do anything too spectacular for the Labor Day weekend, my son caught a back to school cold so we stayed home and disinfected things and spent time outside to manage germs as much as possible, but I love just hearing all the fun things that everyone else is doing. The fall décor, the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. I am not ready for summer to be over, its my favorite season, but... since the grasshoppers in my backyard have eaten all my potted plants, and wild flowers I am ready for new mums and fall colors.

September 5, 2023
  • fern22Transplant Patient

Thanks for asking! I have been feeling tired but also incredibly grateful for the opportunities to relax. Stoked for Fall even though the weather in Maryland is SUPER HOT this week! Feeling a little nervous about future treatment that is being talked about to help my white blood cell count. Overall, happy and healing!

September 5, 2023
  • ole_ball_coachTransplant Patient

It was a good weekend. I got to spend time with family. My wife's family is very close and we got together two days. It was too hot for outside things. So we stayed in and enjoyed the opening of football season.

September 6, 2023
  • KouimetCare Partner

No one went to the hospital and there were no medical visits scheduled so it was a GREAT weekend

September 6, 2023
  • Bran379Transplant Patient

Have been taking life one step at a time and be able to live life to the fullest

September 19, 2023
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

Hi Bran379, I am going to have to say the same, I feel truly blessed each everyday. I have some days when I still cannot believe how far I have come๐Ÿ˜Š

Fall is in the air the days have been beautiful here in the south๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

September 19, 2023