Kidney — TransplantLyfe

Kidney

Kidney Transplant Webinar

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
March 15, 2022 in Kidney

Hey friends!

Do you know about our preparing for kidney transplant webinar happening tomorrow with Columbia? These events have always proved educational, and a great opportunity for you to ask questions and connect with other patients.

What questions do you have about preparing for kidney transplant? If you've had a kidney transplant, what was one thing you wished your doctors had covered with you pre-transplant? What advice would you give to someone waiting for their transplant?

It's also so important to take care of yourself before,during and after these events, so please share your self care tips as well! I love learning about transplant, and sometimes it hits close to home as this isn't just an abstract idea but my life, so I always make sure I'm in a space where I can move around, and of course my puppy is always with me to provide extra snuggles and TLC (And I try to feature her on lyfebulb instagram when I go live during the events, so if you need a cute puppy fix come join me there - i've got you covered)